Saturday, June 14, 2008

A fellow designer is in need

From OOH wee boutique

As many of you know I have a teenage handicap child, fortunately I have be able to care for her myself her entire life, but it may not always be that way. I may in the future need the services of a facility like Rosewood. I in fact have a family member whom resides there currently. So all I am asking is that you please take a moment of your time, to sign this petition to save Rosewood. Imagine if you need this type of assistance and it was no longer available!!

Save ROSEWOOD.com

If you can not access the website you are more than welcome to call Governor O’Malley at 1-800-811-8336 and tell him

DON’T CLOSE ROSEWOOD

DON’T PUSH THE MOST VULNERABLE OUT THE DOOR TO UNSAFE FACILITIES AND INAPPROPRIATE COMMNITIES

THE DECISION TO CLOSE ROSEWOOD WAS BASED ON BAD ADVICE!! LISTEN TO THE FAMILIES WHOSE LOVED ONES LIVE AT ROSEWOOD!!

Thankyou

It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............