Friday, November 17, 2006

Get to know Candi


written by Beth from the pink tulip

What is your favorite thing that you have done for the holiday season?

I still have holiday coming...BUT so far it would have to be my pumpkin patch overalls...

How long have you been sewing (on and off ebay)?

I made my first doll quilt in the 7th grade! heehee I have been seriously sewing on ebay now for going on 3 yrs!!

Who taught you to sew?

My mother and my sweet friend Candi have been wonderful minds to pick. Other than that I am self-taught through trial and error.

Any favorite sewing memories? I love my serger!!!!

How would you describe your style?

All over the map! I love FUNKY and shabby chic. Anything girly girl!

What is the best thing anyone has said about your work?

The owner of the pumpkin overalls told me she had them hanging in her lil girls room on a fancy hanger...and that she felt like she had a Monet because of all the hits/attention it got. Being a Monet LOVER that really made me happy.

What do you think about the ebay boutique community?

I love the community!! I was selling for a year before I discovered the boards...my sales have gone up a lot...and I am in constant awe of the talent out here!!! I LOVE doing launches!!!
What would you be doing if you did not sew??

Cleaning my house!!

Who is your alter-ego?

I guess I have had a few people surprised that I am Candi from Bellaboo-tique...they must have missed the memo!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............