Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I do enjoy the pickin' and the Grinnin'

For alot of years Like close to ten. I traveled with the spring and autumn festivals, 9 weeks a year. We traveled with 499 other gypsies, several musical groups, and a ventriloquist. It was during this time I really got an appreciation for bluegrass music, since part of the entertainment was a Bluegrass group. During show hours (12 hours a day) My son Evan would sit and listen to the blue grass. One year a banjo was at the top of his Christmas list, the next year a ventriloquist doll. We got him the doll BUT I sold it on ebay. Waking up at night to a lifesize doll staring at you freaks out even the most bravest of BOYs!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............