Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Massachusetts the salt and the sea



It seemed appropriate to launch my Massachusetts set for the NABT tour on independence day! For me Massachusetts is all about the Sea, on my little island we are surrounded by it...the daily sights and smells of the salty Atlantic inspired me to create a set with the colors of the ocean. My set has the sparkles of hand beading and glints of light in the metallic threads of the fish applique. The water colors of the batiks are the perfect representation of the waves and are all set off by the airy white cotton batiste. Here is my Jewels of the Sea!

Free shipping to the winning bidder that mentions they saw it on Designing minds blog.

It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............