Sunday, May 31, 2009

I just got the news

The WDAS wearable and decorative art society
has closed. It was deactivated by Ebay.
Yes we had us some good times in that group,
and some bad.
I remember the time we all did Jello shots, and then we played truth or dare and
one of us had to kiss the other..two grown ass women kissing...do tell!!!
.LOL Oh my gosh, those were the days. We were young and reckless, we didnt care. Ebay was fun, profitable, and competitive. It looked like the fun would never end. We dared to live on the edge, and we ran with scissors

I knew , knowing as I do that nothing lasts forever. It is today with tug at my heart I say goodbye to the WDAS. So long old friend.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............