Saturday, May 02, 2009

This Blog gets Crazy

Well it took about a year for some new nastiness to reach the blog.
Let the boycotts begin, I always say. Or should I say here we go again.

Here is the deal. This blog has been without moderation since I brought it back,
We have had at least a year free of this bullshit drama. But it rears it's ugly head once again. To those of you who may be at the center of this, I apologize I didn't know this was going on. I got a phone call and an email. Designer X (me) is usually in Lala land. Designer Y has been hard at work looking for cute things to showcase and blog about. I am turning the moderation back on, will read the comments before they are published until people can behave. Contrary to what you have called it, it is not a gossip ring and to those of you who don't want to be featured on here. That's fine. It gives us the motivation to look for others to showcase.

One last thing, when this Drama gets brought out on this blog, it has to have been discussed in private in other places. It never starts here, it just ends up here. Lucky us!(sarcasm) The sad thing is that these attacks typically come from within the groups or from "Friends" We didn't start it You did.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............