Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sorry about that

Been away again. THIS time was a little more serious. Do you have SVT or know someone who does. IT is SCARY! Well I was helping my sister and son pack up our last show and my heart went nuts. Fluttering and my heart rate went up to 196 bpm and stayed there. This was my second ambulance trip for this condition in 2 years. 5 hours away from home.

When it happened I yelled to my sister to bring me water. A passerby was calling 911 and he yelled at her "pour water on her head." Then he yells "NO don't pour water on her head." By that time I was drenched. At the hospital it took about 4 hours for me to become stable. They gave me a sedative and were able to send me on my way. I am always the driver when we do shows since I can stay focused and not fall asleep. So my sister tried to drive and got half the way home.
The she started to doze. So I said I would drive. As soon as I got in to drive they all fell asleep.
LOL Me driving on sedatives, and without my glasses... (not legal to drive without)

But we made it home. I have spent the week resting. Now I need to get back to work. So I am back again. This poor blog....it needs some attention
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............