Wednesday, August 15, 2007



Spectacular Accessories for Girls of All Ages

As my little girl started to grow up, she made it clear to me that she needed a change from bows to something a little more, well..."grown-up". I know many other moms who also feel the sadness when their “not-so-little” girl suddenly won’t wear her pigtail bows anymore.
Thus, the idea of Emma's Style was born!

Emma's Style brings you an array of custom headbands, clips and pony designs that are elegant, sparkling, sophisticated, colorful and whimsical. I am always on the hunt for fabulous ribbons, trims and embellishments to create Emma's Style's stunning collections.

I planned the release of this new branch of Emma Saxton Studios over a year ago and I am so excited that the time to share my newest accessory passion with you is here.

Stop by on August 6th to see the first five collections:
www.emmasaxton.com/emmasstyle.html

Look for a new Emma's Style release each month!



Promotions for August
  • In honor of the debut of Emma's Style, shipping will be FREE on all orders at www.emmasaxton.com for the entire month of August!
  • Emma's Style is in need a slogan or catch phrase. I am looking for a simple phrase...something that will catch the attention of school age girls. I will accept slogan suggestions for the next few weeks. The winning submission will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to use on the website.
    Please
    email entries to sales@emmasaxton.com


It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............