Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am back!!!

Can a blog survive its writer being gone for so long??? I paid $300 to have internet in my booth at the fair but was so busy I never got the chance to do much online. Everytime I would get into doing a post or something I would get a customer. SO .......

what a trip home I thought we would breeze thru it BUT mother nature had other ideas. I had 20 minutes of driving thru violent thunderstorm . Lightening 60 mph wnd and sheets of rain and hail. I pulled off and stayed at econo lodge for the night. When we woke up the next morning there were power lines down, and a semi truck rolled over on its side. I have driven thru lots of storms , blizzards, but this one scared me enough to pull off.

BUt we are back and getting used to being home again for a few weeks and then we leave for Missouri...until then getting back to the old grind.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............