Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It seems rare

to meet a person online you can really connect with. Someone you know you can trust, and someone who is sweet , kind and generous. Always the first one there with encouraging words, or a kindness, or just to listen.... I met someone like that a few years ago and she has been one of my best friends... I feel like I have known her all my life, many of you know her and her daughter Donna, Her cute grandaughter Lily as "swirlsandtwirls". Her and Donna are members of the ebay community, a member of ODOD, the granny's, started WDAS with me ......as well as others. She has shared her family with us, especially the birth of her newest Grandson David. David was born with spina bifada, he and his family have faced many obstacles in his short life. David passed away suddenly Saturday night. I am posting a link to his caring bridge page. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............