Thursday, June 14, 2007

I know alot of people

feel this way.......Insulting?? or Right?
be honest. There is only one answer

an anonymous poster says:

8.35...designing is art. drafting patterns and sewing is a learned skill.
of course some are better at that skill than others.
The word *designer* is more commonly associated with the big names in fashion, not a bunch of stayathomemoms who borrow an idea from here, and another idea from there, and may or may not be earning good money part time on ebay.
When I first heard ebay boutique sellers calling themselves designers I laughed so much I nearly peed myself.
Our mothers and mother's mothers were designing their childrens clothing long before us......

.....they called it being a mom.

The designers back there were called Mario Fortuny and Coco Chanel. Today they are marc jacobs and bebe....not rufflebowtwirl_boutique.
X says:
At different times I consider myself a designer, a seller,craftsman,
Seamstress? and an artist......
.what category do you fit...?
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............