Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I had a doll like this



You can get her here

One of my "manni" stories.......
I was driving to a show in Southern Minnesota. I was traveling one of the 4 lane highways with many semi truck drivers. I had my manni laying inside the box of my truck/ with a topper on it.
She was covered by a blanket but her feet were sticking out of the end of the blanket. It looked like I was moving a dead body across state lines. One semi truck followed us for many miles, not long after he passed us we were pulled over by State patrol and my pickup was searched. That of course wasnt as funny as when the girl, at the drive thru, handing us our food, glanced in the back window, and got a blank stare from the manni in the back seat......she screamed and dropped our food. LOL Oh there are so many more memories.......good times me and my manni's.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............