Saturday, May 19, 2007

Designer X

As a buyer I am learning more and more things about the EBay boutique world, that has left me appalled. Quite often you see the same ids bidding on things. Then clear out of the blue you will see a non descrip id (low feed back) bid high amounts on some sellers. Should I be suspicious and stay away?

WELLLLLLLL, I just don't know..........what to tell you. I remember seeing some VERY suspicious activity several years regarding some ceramics I was watching. One seller continually sold to another from the same town, not only that their ID's were almost identical. So I turned them in for suspicion of shill bidding. Ebay investigated and found no shilL bidding.

THAT was the first and last time I ever reported someone for shill bidding.
ARE we ever really sure??
ON THAT note I want to mention that I got this news from a VERY trustworthy source
she doubted very much
THERE WAS NEVER ANY SHILL BIDDING GOING ON IN H2H
NOBODY WAS NARU'D DUE TO SHILL BIDDING
PAST OR PRESENT...as far as she knew..AND FINALLY
......WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A FEW WEEKS FOR THAT!!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............