Wednesday, May 09, 2007

the anonymous comment was


"There are alot of different types of theives. Hopefully the CTA ladies won't have to see this seller getting free promotion here in six months or so.


I hope the police see this through for you."

"So that was a obvious slam against me.
YOU see what you get on this blog,
via the anonymous posts is a glimpse of what is really being said
behind closed doors.

It's not okay, but I am used to it by now. I actually agree with you I am advertising for someone right now who I feel is stealing from me. I am a sellout. Shame on me. For if I were to blast this person/ persons, which I would like to do and tell them how I really feel she would tell 2 friends and they would tell 2 friends and so on and so on.
AND I would LOSE the game.
You know the game in which I have to eat alot of Brownies, think, do and say, all the right things. Yeah that game. I haven't lost it yet.


It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............