Friday, April 20, 2007

This just in.........

X,
I just thought that you might find this little tip somewhat interesting. I have an inside source in the boutique community on Ebay that has informed me that there is about to be a BIG merge between 2 design groups. I can't go into more detail yet, but it looks like somebody is gonna really shake things up in the boutique community. I don't think there's ever been a "merge" before, has there? When I get more details, I'll let you know!!! I do know this is a FACT, though, so watch for something to happen before summer!!!

Just some food for thought
  1. ODODBAY
  2. the clover chicks
  3. Courtyard Gallery
  4. Studio ODOD
  5. ivy yaya
  6. yayaLane
  7. ivyplum lane
  8. yayabetties
  9. ivylime vine
  10. yayaJaynes
  11. the not so plain clover girls
  12. Jill flourishes
  13. darla jayne
  14. yaodyaod
  15. bettylane
or will the BDB and CBD become the CBDDB?
hmmmm

The suspense is killing me!!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............