Saturday, April 28, 2007

My*sweet*bella*grace sends Greetings Everyone

I am sending along a link to an auction I currently
have up on ebay!! It is called "TOMORROW'S HOPE"!! A SOLDERED art
glass charm bracelet that is simply EXQUISITE!!

One-hundred percent of the money from this auction will go to the National
MS Society, so hopefully in the future no person will ever have to hear the
words, "You have MS"!! As many of you know, only a year ago, I heard
those very words!! This is why I am on a crusade to help find a CURE
for this debilitating disease!!

On this bracelet are four charms: HOPE~For a CURE!; FAITH~In our MISSION!;
LOVE~Because it SUSTAINS us! and COURAGE~To WIN the fight against MS!
Please take a peek at the auction and if you LOVE the bracelet, place a bid
to benefit the National MS Society in the CRUSADE to find a CURE for MS!
CLICK HERE
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............