Friday, April 13, 2007

Every Friday the 13th

I reminisce about the Friday the 13th I stopped at a Hardees for breakfast.
My son Evan and I were on our way to do a craft show in South Dakota. It was early morning, we were hungry and pulled off the highway to get something to eat. We were the first customers of that fateful day. The young lady at the drive thru took our order, told us she would be right back with our total. So we waited, and we waited. Another woman came on the microphone and asked us to please pull forward. When I did the woman at the window explained her employee was hiding in the back room. Our total she told us was $6.66. Six dollars and 66 cents on Friday the 13th was too much to take for that superstitious soul.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............