Sunday, March 04, 2007

I just read

a comment I decided not to publish. Lets just say....there was a derogatory reference made toward "home made " clothes. I laughed out LOUD I have been in the clothing business about 20 years now. But actually let's say all my life. I wear clothes. LOL I have dealt with all kinds of garments in my business. The "home made" kind are not only made better , typically don't shrink a size or 2 and bleed all over your load of laundry. Never as disheartened was I, as when that new red shirt I bought from, " name brand" bled all over and turned everything pink....Maybe I am over sensitive..
I don't know what do you think??
Are store bought clothes better quality than "home made"
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............