Friday, March 09, 2007

Ever wonder if......

YOU are advertising in the right place??
I constantly search out places to advertise not only my websites, but my auctions and the blog. All you need to do is head over to

I have had an Alexa Toolbar since last June. When I am thinking about advertising on a site, and the site does not have a counter. I have to hope they are being honest about the traffic they get..
When It comes to sales lets face it...
.People are not always as honest as You think they are, or wish they would be.
I have been lied to about "TRAFFIC" for
shows, malls, booth locations and yes websites.

So I learned the hard way You have to do your homework.
This site analyzes the traffic, for free. It is a must have tool when you are searching out the best place to put your ad dollars!!
the smaller the number the hotter the site. Click on the image above or go here.

I am happy to report the "BLOG" ranks right in between Journal Modiste and Boutique cafe for traffic. Behind Boutique village and ahead of Blossom Street.
and all of us trail far far behind Etsy and Ebay.
Ebay ranking number 14. But then that didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Click here for your favorite eBay items
wins hands down for traffic. ONLY pertinent if you are selling.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............