Saturday, March 31, 2007

Buy a carbon monoxide detector

One of our Boutique members recently lost her father
to Carbon Minoxide poisioning.
Very Tragic, and we send our condolences. Last Winter my family was sick , and poisoned by a furnace that was off the charts. This is nothing to mess around with. Here is a link to a site that gives you symptoms and tips about carbon monoxide poisoning.

It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............