Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh my word!!

Anonymous said...

Of course it wouldn't be posted. Shelly is in bed with all of them.
1:42 PM

Well I was but they all sleep naked. too many elbows and knees...
But on a serious note

I resemble that remark LMbO!!!
The only person I am in bed with is my hubby and that is rare he sleeps at night and me in the day. Good gravy... YOU dont see it, I am removing posts for both sides ON the hour. Well Almost.

so anywho cookies and milk. Santa, reindeer, presents parties.....kittens and puppies... (just cleansing my thoughts.) rudolph , Charlie Brown, Frosty .... Love and Joy... Baby Jesus...christmas carols.......MUCH better. Angels , Elves, snow, sparkles, wise men.....straw.....Straw...STRAW.... have you tried those bars below... mmmHmmm!

It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............