Sunday, December 03, 2006

Its My party!! COLORING contest!!!


ONE of the reasons I told ya all who I was a few months ago was so I could do some fun things....
contrary to popular Belief!


My favorite people are kids. They are fun to be with, fun to talk to , and fun to HUG! I have always found the BEST activity to do with kids is color. I get the best stories during coloring time.

Something I have wanted to do on this blog for a long time is have a coloring contest!! SO I drew up a Christmas picture for your little one to color. This is not a talent contest Just coloring. The first 36 colored pictures I get back will get a free custom santa shirt

similar to the one posted. You can tell me what to write on it...special message " Naughty or nice" or " a name" or simple merry christmas.

Just print out the full size pictures here and e*mail it back to me as an attachment to designingminds@hotmail.com . Shirts come in xsmall(2-4) small(6-8) medium (10-12) and large (14-16)

Have fun!!!!
One per email.
two per family
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............