Friday, December 01, 2006

advertisements

waiting to go up will go up soon Since blogger is updating things are wacky so when I can get on I will start the ads then sorry.for the delay..

I also removed the "Evileena OUTED" post. As things have progressed in a peaceful manner. Miss Evileena is still incognito. AND the comments on the post were going to the church, and since the breast feeding topic turned ugly at times, a debate on the bible and who is more christian, would probably blow it out of the water. As it was getting heated already. ON that subject I would have a hard time knowing who is going too far.


One more thought I would like to ponder. When you suspect I am protecting "certain people" I am Me, MYSELF, and I.

Do YOU all realize Christmas is in like 20 days!!!! BY the way the next time a phone solicitor calls you to tell you she can save you money on your mortgage with her low interest home equity line of credit.......Tell them what I do ....Tell them you have squirrels living in the attic and ask them if that would add to or lessen the value of the property?
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............