Saturday, November 04, 2006

Time stand still

Not been around. Saying goodbye, to a few friends who passed away. So Hard to hear about one BUT then to Hear about 3 in one day. AND young. One a childhood friend, ONE a close friend I had lost touch with and a family friend. Take the time to spend with you kids, your loved ones. Do what you enjoy....I should have been working last night BUT i just felt the need to sit and watch tv with my son. He was just a little guy seemed like yesterday. Where did the time go????? Time stand still .....If you havent heard this song It makes me cry ....especially times like these.


I turn my back to the wind
To catch my breath,
Before I start off again
Driven on,
Without a moment to spend
To pass an evening
With a drink and a friend

I let my skin get too thin
Id like to pause,
No matter what I pretend
Like some pilgrim --
Who learns to transcend --
Learns to live
As if each step was the end

Time stand still --
Im not looking back
But I want to look around me now
See more of the people
And the places that surround me now

Freeze this moment
A little bit longer
Make each sensation
A little bit stronger
Experience slips away...

I turn my face to the sun
Close my eyes,
Let my defences down --
All those wounds
That I cant get unwound

I let my past go too fast
No time to pause --
If I could slow it all down
Like some captain,
Whose ship runs aground --
I can wait until the tide
Comes around

Make each impression
A little bit stronger
Freeze this motion
A little bit longer
The innocence slips away...

Summers going fast --
Nights growing colder
Children growing up --
Old friends growing older
Experience slips away...

~Rush~
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............