Monday, October 30, 2006

I heard a rumor

CBD down 200 members?? Wassup with that? Designing Minds want to know.... Speaking of membership. I was booted out of a group today.. hmmm they wondered in my unsub letter if I were "doing my clothes as a full time business"
Hmmm...MY ANSWER..
"only for a like FOREVER." Thought I would do a
TOP TEN REASONS A DESIGNER IS BOOTED OUT OF A GROUP.

10. because the model you use, looks too much like Tony Little.
9. Always copies the mods latest "design".
8. Ebay design groups do not harbor the criminally insane.
7. She's Lump....is she inbred?
6.Sends a free gift of limberger cheese with every custom
5. Does not know simple zigzag.
4. Mistook fraycheck for visine.
3. does not use simple group etiquette...Used roflmao when LOL was sufficient
2. Tried to hop on band wagon, But fell off.
and the number ONE reason for getting booted out of a group is
1. Because you write the designing mInds blog..


It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............