Monday, October 23, 2006

I had this dream......

I had an outdoor show to do on Saturday North of where I live. 28 degrees is NOT outdoor show weather BRRRR!!!! so we opted out. Had a Taco salad at an authentic Mexican eatery on Saturday night. Is the meat supposed to be PINK?? and soft and chewey . ((shudder)). BY 1pm on Sunday MY stomach was in burning pain. I laid down at 1pm woke up at 6 had some mashed potatoes fell back to sleep in the recliner at 7pm woke up at 2 am switched recliners to read the paper fell asleep in the other one and I dreamed. MY uncle called a meeting in our back yard of all the cartoon characters. I was looking out my window and saw a playpen in the backyard at midnight, with a baby in it. I went out to find out what was going on and Bambi came out of the trees, with a few female cartoon characters... Old Mother hubbard had left the baby there for me to watch while they went off with my uncle (who looks like santa clause) to do good. As I walked into the house they gathered. The last thing I remember was calling my uncle to ask him if he forgot about the meeting. He was tired BUT signed he would be over soon. Couldnt pass up a chance to do good.....My husband woke me up (still sleeping in chair)and said Go to bed(4 am) I left a note for my son to wake me at 7 am. Which he did, but I went back to sleep. I am just getting awake. stomach ache gone, so is the weekend, and NO sign of the cartoon character rally that was held in my back yard.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............