Sunday, September 17, 2006

Would you let your baby

wear a shirt with a dirty word on it??

I hoped to find a couple of cute t-shirts that are kind of funky and look cute with jeans. What I found disturbed me beyond belief.

Would you put your infant or toddler in a shirt that says:

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake."
"Mom! The meatloaf...F**K!"
"Sh*t happens."
"Single and disease free."
"Amateur Gynecologist."

I find the fact that you can find these shirts online (at Amazon.com) appalling. What is even worse is that there are people out there who think it is okay to put a dirty word on a shirt for an infant. While I'm not ! one that tends to shy away from the "four letter words," I'm not okay having a baby as a crawling billboard for bad taste.

Babies are supposed to be innocent. You taint that innocence when you put a onesie with the "f word" on the baby.

From bloggingbaby.com
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............