Friday, September 29, 2006

Readers!!!!!

A couple things.......
First...I do not know where the comments are going when I moderate them. They are just lumped together in a row on a page. Recently some comments, with the same subject manner, I thought were going to one post were actually going to another. I removed those comments and the post.

second
.... I love seeing your favorites....readers favorite. You must get permission from the seller before sending the auction in. Forward a permission email There is at least One group in our community of ebay boutique of hundreds of groups.... that does not want anything to do with this blog . So I respect their wishes and will not publish anything related to this group..I am bringing it up as I have gotten 3 submissions from readers today for this group. If your son or daughter is modeling for a designer and you submit a picture and the auction be sure to have permission as I have been scolded recently for publishing a picture and announcement , that was not cool with the seller. SO when you dont see what you sent in published this could be why.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............