Monday, July 10, 2006

Sue will be swimming with the fishes!!



So here is the story
Ok...don't smack me Sue...it was Kamikaze Kelli™ (ID nothing complicated)
who came up with the idea and then Sarah the*clown*prince made the awesome
template...I just "organized" the event...that's what I'm best at, right?



Well Sue, we were taking bets on who would fall in my fish pond first at the
BBQ...I put my money on you. And you do remember saying, "Heck, I'll jump in
if there's money involved."

Look's like we're calling your BLUFF!...oh and if you don't take us up on
the "opportunity," we could always donate the money to the Boutique Angels'
charities or better yet, someone may accidentally BUMP into you at the
party...KWIM?

SEARCH SSS BOUTIQUE!

FOR REAL!!!
this is a real launch

It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............