Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Since we have this forum....

This letter came in to the tipline.....
"I know this message might not be "newsworthy"...  But

I have had this question in the back of my Brain for

WEEKS now and thought maybe THE BLOG would be a good

place to ask (and get some honest answers).....



Of all the "Boutique BOARDS" available to

Designers/Buyers right now.... What sets them

apart???? What makes one WANT to join a certain

BOARD???? Are Games and PRIZES the draw???? Is it

the "Family Feeling" that turns 'em on???? I know

most Boards have a "Designer of the Day", "Store of

the Day", "Model of the Day" etc. Is it THIS that

draws the members????



I am NOT as articulate in my Writing as you are Miss

Designer X.... SO PLEASE ~ If you decide to post this

on the BLOG, feel free to ask my QUESTIONS in your own

way.... LOL


Thanks for the BLOG I am lovin' every minute of it,
PLEASE don't ever stop!!!!"
Hehe I HAD to highlight that last sentence Thanks whoever you are!! and you are VERY articulate. Okay SO...............
It would be nice to answer this persons questions, HONESTLY. I mean your anonymous so BE completely honest I think it could benefit everyone. Why DO you join the groups you are in??
Is it games? Friendship? Exposure? The spam factor? Or to share the experience.

Me designer X, I am there to meet people who I can share the experience with. Like coworkers. People in my real life could give rip about html, auctions, fabric, groups, You name it.. I need that contact with people who share my interests. Second to that would be exposure.

So bring it on!! NO flaming of any group names will be printed so don't bother with the typing
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............