Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Only On the Avenue will you find Inspiration


from Dr Seuss,
"On the Avenue" is presenting

"My Many Colored Days".

"Some days are yellow,
Some are blue,
On different days, I'm different too.


You'd be surprised,
How many ways,
I change on different colored days...


...But when my days are happy pink,
It's great to jump and just not think!
Then comes a mixed-up day, and WHAM!

I don't know who or what I am!"

Beginning July 10, join them as they celebrate the "back to school" season in
color! Members will be listing thoughout the day, so keep checking back for
new additions.

Winning bidders will receive 1/2 price on shipping when they mention they
saw us on the blog! Gotta love that! Search Here!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............