Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I wrote a little poem goes like this.

I pulled the post regarding TLC,
I couldn't predict the nastiness we would see.
Anonymous posters.
using other's names.
It is NOT cool to play those games.

Another commentor
who's name rhymes with rain
declared she was vacating this blog,
Yet here you remain.

My sitemeter tells me
who is on this site and when
so I see who you are anonymous
when you start posting again.

Many anonymous posters,
are the same person.
My mom used to work for a guy
named Al Gerson.

I will keep it a secret.
But its time for you to move on,
Do something useful,
make a pie, make it a pecan.

On ward and Upward I always say
rehashing old news will never pay.


Best wishes to all members
of the group called TLC.
It is time for me to go now
and watch some TV!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............