Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Mini Mall continues it's quest

To hunt MAN!

This seems to be an obssession with the mall...or it hasnt had much luck finding a victim
C'mon People!!! Volunteer to be hunted at the Mini Mall..

"we need sign ups to be hunted you don't need to be home to be hunted just at the time your name is picked current auctions or store listings. Its fun and a great way to have members look thru auctions trying to find you. you may ask what will I need to do all we ask is if you sign up the winner get something free shipping in the USA discounted shipping a free prize when you are picked you can decide that,if you are like me I give free shipping to get people to sign up for mailing list if you are interested in being hunted please email me at ( here join the group)
"I also need people willing to be hunted with little notice
if you are already signed up to be hunted thanks"

Hmm I like to live on the edge I think I may volunteer to be hunted. A few days ago they were seeing Pink elephants....Who slipped the mini mall mods blotter acid?
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............