Thursday, June 15, 2006

"Mean People Suck"

"Why are people mean? Here's the short answer: They're hurt. Here's the long answer: They're really hurt. At some point, somebody —their parents, their lovers, Lady Luck did them dirty. They were crushed. And they're still afraid the pain will never stop, or that it will happen again.

There. I've just described every single person living on planet Earth.

The fact is that we've all been hurt, and we're all wounded, but not all of us are mean. Why not? Because some people realize that their history of suffering can be a hero's saga rather than a victim's whine, The moment we begin tolerating meanness, in ourselves or others, we are using our authorial power in the service of wrongdoing. We have both the capacity and the obligation to do better."
From Martha Beck

I will not publish mean comments or comments that could be perceived as inflammatory and sometimes I may not see the comment as that until I see the reaction from the others then I will remove it after the fact.

NOT because I am a member of "one of those groups" In fact that statement is the farthest thing from the truth.
And I LAUGH HAHA!! Whenever that comes up. BUT because I want this blog to be fun for everyone.

I was just about going to put the comments on auto pilot and you all started in again.( that group YOU must be a part of) so I will have to moderate forever!! So c'mon leave the kids alone.

PS if your not happy about who I feature and you want me to feature you or write about you send it in!! How do you think this stuff gets on here. I too am a seller and have 4 websites, so I am busy I would love to surf the web and write about everyone I just don't get around!
SO LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............