Thursday, June 08, 2006

Let the fun begin!!

I awoke to an email box full of reminders to come and join in the fun!! Games, Games and more games!! We may not be selling much BUT you can't say that ebay designers and buyers dont like to play.
The boutique mini mall is full of riddles, giving away a cyber vacation, and a guess the designer thread!!
In the Green Room ( NOT to be mistaken for "Behind the Green Door" with Marilyn Chambers)aka ..Boutique runway...they are giving some lucky winner $360 worth of ad space Just bring in and get registered lots of chatters in their forum..
DBCB (doohickies buying colored balloons)are doing Thursdays NickName game...
Nope not the name game.......

The name game
Shirley!  
Shirley, Shirley bo Birley Bonana fanna fo Firley
Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme
C'mon now everybody.....
It has been an eventful day!!
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............