Monday, June 19, 2006

The last 5 moderated comments.......

  1. spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
  2. This blog is becoming all ads
  3. Is this blog just a bunch of ads now?
  4. Lots of ads on the blog now.
  5. Is this blog just gonna be all ads now? Boring.
From 1 to 5, 1 being the most and 5 being the least.
Okay lets just say these look equal.

Personally I guess I dont see anything different on the blog than what was there last week.
WELL
Fathers day was yesterday, people recouping today
Drama cools off around a holiday.

whoever you are anonymous YOU have a drama addiction
You know admitting you have a problem is the first step.
I am going to start a group for you drama*holics anonymous

I want you to admit you have a problem.
"I am anonymous and I am a drama mama"
I have a negaholic tendecies and I crave juicy tidbits and if I cant get them,
I lash out at innocent bloggers, and slam their blog.
I don't care that blogger could have been busy with her customers today and put up only what came in on the tipline!! I want my fix!!

Please read and follow the first 2 steps of the 12 steps of DA

1. You must admit you are powerless over drama - that your life has become unmanageable.
2. Come to believe that a dose of positive blogger entries could restore your sanity.

Only then will you be able to go on to the following steps. Be cured of your addiction.

Rest assured anonymous as sure as I am sitting here typing, a drama is brewing somewhere.
The water is starting to boil and the teapot will whistle shortly with our drama alert!!
It will rear its ugly head our way, at which time I will fling it into the den of hungry dramaholics waiting for that auction, group, game, person they can rip to shreds!!
and all will be one in the community again.
You will be at peace knowing nothing has changed.



It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............