Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have heard that


You have not hunted until you have hunted man. So now you have the chance to be the hunted at the mini mall

Message Friday from Boutique Mini mall to its members.

to: A Boutique Customs Mini Mall

"we need sign ups to be hunted you don't need to be home to be hunted just at the time your name is picked current auctions or store listings. Its fun and a great way to have members look thru auctions trying to find you. you may ask what will I need to do all we ask is if you sign up the winner get something free shipping in the USA discounted shipping a free prize when you are picked you can decide that,if you are like me I give free shipping to get people to sign up for mailing list if you are interested in being hunted please email me at ruthanns@cox.net
I also need people willing to be hunted with little notice if someone cant at last minute like this Saturday."

That Mini Mall is always pushing the envelope. Actually like this group very organized and fun.
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............