Thursday, June 29, 2006

clarification

When I do the top ten. Average sales. I include ALL auctions listed. Then I divide sales totals BY amount of auctions listed to come up with an average sale price, Every member of your group listing auctions , and BIN's are included . I DO not include any store listings, website sales, sales from Blossom street, or sales you may have had outside of ebay. You could be the highest seller on ebay and never list a single auction, SO YOU WOULD NOT BE COUNTED. I just found an easy way to do a fun countdown. You know like the Billboard top ten. It isnt set in stone, official, sanctioned by ebay, and I dont manipulate numbers.
It is just all about Completed Boutique auctions for your group. That come up in an ebay search.

It has not been my intention to stress anyone out over where they place in the Boutique countdown.
My apologies..
It's custom BOUTIQUE....made by DesigningMINDS
NO fluff, NO interviews, NO ADS...JUST the Facts...the way it was intended............